The conference is on Sunday, April 18th, 2021 over Zoom
Once registered, you will be emailed a bill according to the number of delegates your school is sending. Please mail a check for the due amount made out to the Noble and Greenough School with a memo mentioning NGMUN to “ATTN: Business Office, 10 Campus Drive, Dedham MA, 02026”
Formal committee and country assignments will be posted and sent to your delegation on February 7th. All those who register after that date will receive assignments on a rolling basis.
All background guides will be posted by February 7th
All correspondence between the NGMUN Team and faculty advisors/delegates should be sent to [email protected]
Delegates: If you’d like to reach out to your chair(s) before the conference, their Nobles emails are posted on the individual committee pages. Feel free to say hello!
To register for NGMUN III, please use the ‘Register’ tab above or click here.
|March 7 and before||After March 7|
|Small delegation (< 6 delegates)||$20||$25|
|Large delegation (> 7 delegates)||$30||$35|
- February 7 — Background guides and country assignments posted
- March 7 — Early registration deadline
- April 18 — Conference!
- Opening Ceremony – 8:00am ET
- First Committee Session – 9:00am-12:00pm ET
- Faculty Advisor Lounge – 10am-12:00pm ET
- Second Committee Session – 1:00pm-4:30pm ET
- Closing Ceremony – 5:00pm-6:00pm ET
Zoom links for committee sessions can be found on each committee’s respective webpage.